Although the Middle East has a strict culture, traditions, and laws, its people are not outdated when it comes to fashion. As a matter of fact, fashion is a big thing in the Middle East. They don’t go for cheap brands. They want something fabulous and extravagant; something that would define their lavish lifestyle.
In this article, we are going to name some of the top brands preferred by Middle Eastern. They are the following:
· Burberry – It is one of the preferred fashion brands in the Middle East, especially in Dubai. It has something great to offer to men, women, and children, from clothing, shoes, bags, watches, and more.
· Alfred Dunhill – It is a fashion brand that is not common in most Asian countries. However, in the Middle East, particularly in Dubai, this brand is popular. It is a luxurious men’s fashion brand.
· Tom Ford – Lavish designs and top quality are the best words to describe Tom Ford. It has a principal outlet in Dubai; a total area of 278 square meters.
· Louis Vuitton – Who will not love Louis Vuitton. It is one of the top designer brands not only in the Middle East but all over the world. Even kids know what Louis Vuitton is and how stylish and classy the brand is. It is an all-around brand for men and women offering a great selection of bags, wallets, and accessories.
· Armani Junior – even kids love to be in style. Arab boys and girls want something branded and Armani Junior is one of their preferred brands. Armani Junior has a huge selection of fashion staples for stylish boys and girls.
· Cartier – If there is one thing the Middle East is known of, it is their love for jewelry. Gold is what Middle East is known for, aside from its petroleum. Cartier is the top preferred jewelry man. This brand offers the finest quality jewelry, watches, and accessories.
· Chanel – This fashion brand has a lot to offer such as bags, wallets, shirts, suit, perfume, and dress, to name a few. It is the top selling brand in the United Arab Emirates. It is a brand that represents social class; a brand preferred by the elite and socialite.
· Gucci – It is one of the leading luxury fashion brands not only in the Middle East but in the United States and Asia. As a matter of fact, it is also popular in Europe. This Italian brand offers quality and stellar craftsmanship; truly worth your money. Gucci’s product lines include clothing, bags, shoes, luggage, leather goods, timepieces, and jewelry.
· Victoria’s Secret – It is no secret that Victoria’s Secret is popular across the globe. In the Middle East, Victoria’s Secret represents undergarment, fragrances, and sleepwear.
· Christian Louboutin – just because it has Christian in its name does not mean that the Middle Eastern will not love it. Many Arab women own Christian Louboutin footwear.
· Dior – It is a symbolism of elegance, luxury, and style; perfect for Arab women.
· Prada – As expensive as it is, many Arab women prefer this expensive brand over local brands. Big shopping malls and standalone stores have Prada because it is one of the most sought after fashion brands in the Middle East.